Tuesday, January 1, 2013

{Intro}

I'm not your typical "blogger". I'm a bit rusty in the writing world, but why not start now?!  So, here goes {wish me luck!}  Guess I should start back where it all began {where I discovered I needed to change}...

Over a year's worth of courtship {wining, dining, falling in love} can really catch up with a girl.  Espeically if you have a guy who wants to splurge on you and treat you like a princess- - what girl would turn that down?! Well, that's where it all added up for little ol' me.  Not blaming anyone, {TRUST ME}, I enjoyed every single minute of it.  After a year's worth of indulgence, I discovered something about myself--I was chunky.  I wasn't 16 anymore, and I can't just eat whatever my little heart desires!  What?! Wait a minte!! When did this happen to me?! 

Upon realizing the truth, I couldn't hide from it.  I was disgusted, angry, sad, depressed - - how could I have let this happen to me?! I thought I was moderately healthy, working out occasionally and whatnot.  Lies, all lies!  My mind had tricked me, and I had lost all control.

So what's a girl to do?! Where was I supposed to begin?  Diet pills? Starvation?  After a few days of research, I decided to try Weight Watchers {again}.  Yes, AGAIN.  I had attempted the famous program once, for about a month or so, and quit.  The first time I was unfocused and not 100% committed.  This time was different.  I WANTED it. 

25 pounds later {along with a Weight Watchers Lifetime Membership} I discovered a new and improved me. 

Here's a Snap Shot of my Weight Watchers weight loss

This blog will follow my journey and give you easy healthy recipes, tips and my insider knowledge of how to shed the pounds {FAST} and discover a new world of healthy living.  As long as a person remains focused and dedicated with a great support system, weight loss can be easier than you think, and I'll help you do it without the Weight Watchers price tag.

 {Cha-$-Ching!}

Xox,

Mrs. Muñana




No comments:

Post a Comment