Saturday, January 5, 2013

{Breakfast Muffins}

I'm a breakfast FUH-REAK {just ask my husband}. I love everything about breakfast and could probably eat breakfast every meal. Ah, I'm drooling just thinking about it! When I started my weight loss journey, I was nervous to see what I could get away with to eat for breakfast without losing all my precious points for the day. I stumbled across an awesome breakfast recipe one day, and I've made it so many times I've got it memorized. These yummy little treats are healthy, portable, and oh-so delicious! Check it out:

Weight Watcher Pumpkin Breakfast Muffins

1 (18 oz) can spice cake mix
15 oz can pumpkin
1 cup water

Directions:
Mix all ingredients in mixer. Makes 24 muffins. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees.

2 Weight Watcher Points Plus each

{Note from Mrs. Munana}: I use my muffin tin that makes 12 at a time. I fill them about 1/3 of the way full each, bake the 1st batch then repeat. Let them cool, then I package them 3 to a baggie, which equals 6 Points per baggie, and I promise they are so filling. That's my breakfast for the day.

P.S. Hubby approves and takes them to work for breakfast too!

Xox,

Mrs. Munana

No comments:

Post a Comment